quinta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2020

happy 2020 everyone

Hey there,
Feeling like shit again. Guess that's the only reason why I still keep this thing...

I just feel overwhelmed. I've been putting off so many things that, whenever I remember them, I just imagine how it will be when it all blows up in my face. The thing is: I can only hope that my father isn't lying to me and that all he's got is a hernia. I can only hope that my mom doesn't have Alzheimer's or some other cruel, mind-fucking disease. I can only hope that one of the people I love the most won't do something stupid to end her own life...again. That's all I can fucking do, hope. Cause, even though I got a degree in dealing with other people's shit, I just find unbearable to deal with my own.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário